In December last year acclaimed Swedish reggae blog Svereggae (formerly Svenska Reggaebloggen) appointed – among its readers – the best Swedish reggae albums during the years 2000-2009.
The selection procedure was rather advanced and the whole list consists of 77 albums, all placed in order of precedence.
Popular singjay Kapten Röd’s debut album Stjärnorna finns här released in 2007 won by far and got way more votes than any other album.
If you interested in Swedish reggae, check out the ten best albums below. If you are interested in all 77 albums, you should check this article on Svereggae.
Artist – title
1. Kapten Röd – Stjärnorna finns här
2. Svenska Akademien – Tändstickor för mörkrädda
3. Kalle Baah – Bråda dagar
4. Helt Off – Helt Off
5. Kultiration – Döden föder
6. Kultiration – Om Gaia
7. Svenska Akademien – Resa sig opp
8. USCB Allstars – Class brutáls
9. Junior Eric – Raggamuffin på svenska
10. Governor Andy – Som Salomos sång